I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 Arms Are Better Than 2



Ever wish you had more arms than 2, so you could do more things at once? This cute little octopus must be great at multi-tasking! Unfortunately, I can't help you figure out how to get more arms, but I can tell you how you can get this little Octopus for your very own. You can stop by Stamping Dragon Designs and browse their shop. This cutie is there waiting on you for you to buy her and bring her home. While you are there, pick up some of her friends, too. Rupert, Jiggy, and Penny are there and would love to come home with you, too!

For this card, I used the Sketch at I Love Promarkers. They wanted us to use their sketch and no more than three colors. I certainly have that covered, with this monochromatic card. I used my favorite gingham paper, yet again. The corners were punched with a photo corner punch by EK Success. The old pink ribbon is from my stash. I used a white opaque pen from inksentials to add the white dots. The image is pop dotted for 3D effect

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #26 Sketch With No More Than 3 Colors at I Love Promarkers
Sing It Baby at Simon Says Stamp (Octopus's Garden)
Challenge #119 Clean & Simple at Meljen's Designs
Challenge #35 Anything Goes at Penny's Paper-Crafty
A Is For August at The ABC Challenge
Challenge #34 Spotty, Dotty & Stretchy Stripes at Fab N Funky
Midweek Throwdown: Patterned Papers from Stash at OWH Stars & Stamps
Challenge #38 Pretty In Pink at Sweet Stampin
Challenge #3 One For The Girls at Wild Orchid Crafts
Challenge #60 Spots & Dots at OLLCB
Let's Get Cute & Girly at Creative Card Crew
Challenge #19 Your Favorite Stamp at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Challenge #12 3D at Creatalicious
Challenge #38 Pretty In Pink at Sweet Stampin
ASC22 Under The Sea at Ally's Sunday Challenge
Challenge #1 Favorite Things (gingham) at Craft Your Days Away
Animal Antics at Creaetive Craft Challenges
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue at Papertake Weekly
Use your Fave Digital Stamp at Kah Wink E Dink
Challenge #103 Check It Out at Everybody Art
Challenge #17 Open House at Just Scraps
Challenge #30 Anything Goes at Crafty Sentiments
Spotlight Challenge: Punches at Crafty Cardmakers

30 comments:

  1. Oh I could certainly do with more arms in fact another duplicate body would be good so I could be in 2 places at once. Fab card thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish that I had more arms all of the time. Your card is totally fabby! Love the coloring and the layout. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Tamie - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi
    This is lovely and that image is just soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute octopus, lovely card,thanks for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you are on a roll!!! That octopus is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us again at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card, lovely colours .thanks for joining us at i ♥promarkers -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Sammi, I looooove gingham!! Great sketch too.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!! loving all the pink too ;o) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card how cute is that octopus

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a clone, not extra arms - LOL...I need to be in several places at the same time!!!! LOL. Super cute pink octopus card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I can relate to him, Sammi, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I love the simplicity of the layout and that octopus is CUTE! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card and a fab take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card
    Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable card...I love it....thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. Love your pink colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCCDT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is adorable. I would always love to have more hands. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one's really cute! Love the cute image and all the pink!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute images and cute all pink...the ribbon the DP....cute card...Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card with a cute image and beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the color use and a cute stamp :o)
    Thanks again so much for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  23. pretty in pink! Thanks for playing with MelJens this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish I had extra arms too! I agree. Too bad some of them aren't really long too, so you could reach the cookie jar from the craft room!!
    This pink guy is too cute, thank you for joining in at KWED this week with our digi challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aw such an adorable card and so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at CYDA & good luck.
    Hugs Emma
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk
    http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love pink colours, very cute. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute image, smashing card.

    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at CYDA, I hope you come back and see us again soon. Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete