I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stick Pin Swap at CDAC! Sign Up Before It Is Too Late!





Hi Everyone!

Have You Checked Out The Fabulous Swap Section over at Crafter's Digital Arts Center? (CDAC)

A great place to meet new people, swap, and find lots of fun groups for Digi Images!

I'm sure you have seen those gorgeous stick pins that everyone is adding to thier cards, lately! They're all the rage! How would you like to learn to make them, and swap some of these gorgeous pins with others?!




I'm hosting a stick pin swap over at CDAC and would Love to have you join!

There are a few groups left that still have spots available, so hurry before they are gone!

Sign Ups end on April 30!


Click The Link, Below, To Be Taken To My Stick Pin Swap on CDAC!

Stick Pin Swap at CDAC!


I Hope You Will Sign Up And Swap With Us!


1 comment: