I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Like An Icecream Sandwhich



Can you beleive it?! A non DT post from me?! Whoo Hoo!


Today, I want to show you a card I made, using the sketch from Party Time Tuesdays. I went with bright colors of Yellow, Orange and Turquoise. Color scheme compliments of Annabelle Stamps. All papers and ribbo are scraps from my stash. The sentiment is from Create With TLC. The button is recycled from an old shirt I threw away.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Say It In Orange, Yellow and Turquoise at Annabelle Stamps
TTT #29 Cross It at Top Tip Tuesday
PTT #21 Sketch at Party Time Tuesdays
Challenge #78 Summer Lovin' (summer colors) at Fab 'n Funky
Inspired By Bright Colors at Creative Inspirations Paint

5 comments:

  1. Fab card,love the colours and sentiment,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and contrast to this yummy card and the sentiment is perfect with the crossed paper and ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our challenge.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! That sentiment is awesome! Thanks for joining the Party this week and I hope to see more cards from you soon!

    Patchi
    PTT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card; So I guess I'm not the only one taking buttons off shirts to put in my crafts! Great way to recycle if you ask me:)

    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week; hope to see you back next week:)

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great take on the PTT Sketch this week and I love the bright colours of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    Danie - PTT Design Team.

    ReplyDelete