I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bloomin' Stitches




Time for a break from the Christmas cards, to show something different. It's Tableau Tuesday at Daisy's Doodles. This means the DT gets to create whatever tickles thier fancy! I went with the pretty floral card this time.

I used an image from a new set, Bloomin' Stitches, by Daisy's Doodles. The image is colored with Promarkers. I've used scraps of paper by Stampin Up, from my stash. ( I LOVE this paper pack! Wish I could get more!) The sheer ribbon is also from my stash, as are the blue pearls in the bottom left and top right corners.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Circles at Bizzy Bec's
Challenge #31 Sugar And Spice at My Mum's Craft Shop
Challenge #45 Inspired By Song (Sew My Name By Josh Pyke) at Do You Stack Up
Challenge #3 Flowers at Create Me Pink
Challenge #53 Floral Frenzy at Crafty Ann's
Challenge #81 Favorite Technique (Fussy Cutting) at Speedy The Cat's Friends
Challenge #65 Anything Goes at 2 Sisters
Challenge #71 Anything Goes at Fresh Brewed Designs
Day 260: Make A List And Check It Twice (Paper, Ribbon, Image, Pearls) at 365 Cards
Challenge #120 Tic Tac Toe (Straight across bottom - 3 designer papers, pop it up - Ribbon) at Incy Wincy
Challenge #37 Show Us Your Beary Best at The Beary Scrap
Bling It On at Stamps R Us
Challenge #71 Anything Goes at Fresh Brewed Designs

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sammi, love the colours and your paper really suits the image well.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Lovely! Great fussy cutting!! Thanks for sharing at Speedy the Cat's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love it! I took a peek at your stamp room and I love how neat and organized it is. I'm still trying to get mine organized and set up. I would love to know where you got your Stickles holder. It looks like it will hold a lot and it's purple! One of my favorite colors!! Thanks! Also, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your comments on my blog. I'm still new at the blogging and don't have very many followers so it's nice to see that someone is really looking at my work. It means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, and a beautiful sentiment to go with it...it's a perfect card :)

    Thanks for joining us in our FLOWER Challenge!

    Please be sure to follow either our blog or facebook page, or BOTH to be qualified for the prizes…Thanks!

    http://createmepink.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/CreateMePink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sammi, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card with lots of detail cutting!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how everything goes so well together! awesome sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

    ReplyDelete