I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New DT! Whooo Hooo! I'm A Lucky Girl



Okay, so its no secret that I've always wanted to be a part of the design team for Bugaboo Stamps. It's been my dream ever since I discovered Jodie's fabulous images!

If you're a follower of mine, then you know I've been lucky enough to have been a guest designer for Bugaboo Stamps, for January and February this year. My guest desinger term has come to and end, and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment of it! I admit, I was getting bummed that the time to go was approaching. Luckily, I don't have to do that!

I'm thrilled to say that I've been invited to stay on as a permanent DT member for Bugaboo Stamps! Whoo Hoo! Of course, I said yes! My dream has finally come true and I'm just tickled pink! I'm so happy to be staying on with this fabulous group of folks!

Thank you, Bugaboo Stamps, for inviting me to stay on! I will make you proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment