I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 2, 2012

Stamp Me A Merci - Thank You


Wow, can you beleive it? I've actually done some stamping, lately. I mean actual rubber, inked up STAMPS! LOL! I know, I know, it's rare for me, lately, even though I actually own over 2,500 rubber stamps! LOL! I am so into digis now, that I really break out the rubbers. Though, I admit, everyone should use thier rubbers now and then - So I've broken mine outta thier hiding places, lately, to do a few cards. Here is the first one.

I used a background stamp, inked with Versamark champagne ink, stamped, and then embossed with Sea Foam textured embossing powder. Once the panel was embossed, I inked it with yellow and green Tim Holtz distressed stains. The butterfly is stamped with Versamark and then embossed with multiple colors of embossing powders. The flowers were originally white, and I dyed them with the distress strains. I also dyed the crochet lace trim, the same way.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Royal Digi Challenge #6 Use A Bit Of Green at The Scrapbooking Queen
Challenge #192 Open (With Butterfly) at Flutterby Wednesdays
Challenge #41 Use A Sentiment at Shopping Our Stash (Crochet Trim)
Week 8 Summer Fever at Polka Doodles
Challenge #73 Pretty In Lace at Crafts And Me
Challenge #154 Bingo at Dutch Dare Card Challenges
Challenge #19 Embossing at Emerald Faerie Garden
Challenge #61 Things With Wings at Do You Stack Up
Lace at Creatalicious

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I have not inked up any stamps in a long while...except sentiments. Your card has me wanting to get inky, though :) Lovely!

    Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! Good job pulling out your stamps and stamping!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    Hugs, Alica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Well worth all the effort it took! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for joining in on the
    Emerald Faerie Garden challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining Creatalicious Challenges this month.

    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete