I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 20, 2012

Butterflies In Spring For Freebie Friday



Whoo Hooooooooo!!! It's Freeeeeeeebie Friiiiiiiiiday at Bugaboo Stamps! This week's freebie is just perfect for spring and for those oh so popular "Things With Wings" cards! Check out this beautiful butterfly that's free for you, this week, at Bugaboo Stamps. Isn't it just beautiful?! I admit, seeing this one gave me spring fever and motivated me to go out this week and enjoy the gorgeous weather we've been having!

Anyway, don't miss out on this one! Check out the freebies section at Bugaboo Stamps and get this beauty for your very own! Oh, and of course, we had to provide you with some fabulous inspiration using this beauty, so check out all the fabulous DT creations, at Catch The Bug!

My project uses the Sketch at Creative Craft Challenges and this week's Freebie Friday image - Butterfly, by Bugaboo Stamps. I've colored the image with Promarkers. All papers are scraps from my stash. I used a chipboard Spring Die cut and some other chipboard pieces, for embellishments. I admit, I don't use chipboard very often and I have to say - I'm not sure I like it nor am I overly impressed with it. LOL Oh well, live and learn, right?


I am entering this card in the following challenges:



Sketch at Creative Craft Challenges
Challenge #77 Anything Goes at Wags 'n Whiskers
Pastels at Stamp, Scrap And Doodle
Challenge #178 Three Circles at One Stop Craft Challenges
Challenge #33 Butterflies and Flowers at Creatalicous
Challenge #76 Spring Fling at Lollipop Crafts
Challenge #42 Digi Only at Incy Wincy
No Girls Allowed at Crafty Boots
Linky Party #85 at Make It Monday
On The Farm or In The Garden at Oldie But A Goodie Challenge
Challenge #1 Anything Goes at Just Keep On Creating
PWC202 Card For A Girl at Paper Pretties
Challenge #25 Mother's Day or Flowers at Craft Us Crazy
Challenge #117 Green and Gorgeous at The Pixie Cottage
Challenge #60 Things With Wings at The Paper Shelter
Challenge #17 Things With Wings at Crafty Ribbons
Challenge #16 Animal Antics at Paper Play Challenges
Challenge #77 Anything With Flowers at Prairie Fairy

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx-
    p.s I have lovely candy on offer if you would like to enter-on my sidebar at www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Sammi! love the embellishments and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sammi, thanks for joining us at Creative craft challenges with our sketch theme, hope to see you again,
    hugs sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oww, isn't this pretty - both your lovely card and the cute butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card from you thats perfect for Tracy's Farm or Garden them this week at Oldie But A Goodie, thanks again for entering and good luck
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the little pearls! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty love the papers and cute little stamp thanks for playing along at creative craft challenge this week and good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Very pretty card.Thankyou for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely card. I love how you have coloured in the main image and the papers and embellishments are just lovely. There are some great chipboard embellishments one can work with, I have to admit I have a huge collection and use them on many of my creations.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a lovely card, I love the butterfly image and the way you have coloured it in. I also love the papers and embellishments.

    In regards to chipboard, give it another chance. I have to admit I love chipboard and constantly use it in my creations, you just have to find the right pieces.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulouscard with wondeerful colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at TPS ........

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card with pretty papers..thanks for playing with Fairy Fun Friday's challenge: Anything with flowers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete