I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sorry It's Been Rough



I'm back from Christmas break, all refreshed and ready to show you some awesome projects! It's Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Catch The Bug, so come check out our Oldie But Goodie inspiration.  You will love hat the design team has to show you there!

I made this cute get well card to show you. My card uses the image Sign It - Its Been Rough, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I used a mix of animal print (Paw print) papers and chevron. Green gems were used to embellish below the image. I also used a blue gem on the doggie's color. The sentiment is by Sentiments 4 You and is punched with circle and scalloped circle punches. I used brown and white gingham ribbon across the center of the card, and added a handmade bow, made from the same ribbon.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Anything Goes at Crafting By Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment