I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Chocolate Is A Girl's Best Friend


Happy Saturday! It's Challenge time, again, at Catch The Bug. This week, we have a color challenge for you! Will our colors inspire you?! We sure hope so! Come on over to Catch The Bug and find out! We'd love to have you play with us, this week! Link up your color inspired creation with us and you'll be entered to win one of our digi prize packs from Bugaboo Stamps, Sound like fun! Great, then come link up with us! We'd love to see how the colors inspire you!

I have a friendship card to show you, this time. My card uses the image and sentiment, Chocolate, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers.  All papers are from my stash. I went with mostly shades of brown, in honor of chocolate, but added a touch of pink. Pink heart shaped gemstones, in two sizes, were used on each side of the image.

I am entering this friendship card in the following challenges.


Challenge #4 Anything Goes at Paper Nest Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment