I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome, March - Hurry Spring!



Happy march, bloggers! Can you believe its March already?! All I can say is, Thank Goodness! Phew! I am SO sick of Winter already! Too cold this winter and too much snow! I am so OVER it! LOL! I am so ready for Spring!

Anyway, we are celebrating the start of March, today, with today's New Release at Bugaboo Stamps, The design team has whipped up some fabulous creations to show you today, featuring one of today's new release images! Jump on over to Catch The Bug to check out the creative genius of the design team!

For my card, today, I used this week's new release, MarchWord, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I went with a monochromatic theme and used several shades of purple.  The only splash of color is the green for the leaves and lines in the image.  I love this mix of papers together! The card has been embellished with two gemstone flourish swirls, below the image.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #12 Anything Goes at Crafty Girls Challenges
Challenge #310 Springtime at Cute Card Thursday
Challenge #128 Bling It On at My Sheri Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment