I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Have A Springy Birthday




It's Challenge time, again, at Catch The Bug! Are you ready?! This week's theme is Anything Goes! Whoo Hoo! *cheers* I know everyone loves this theme, so we are expecting lots of fabulous entries! Get out your goodies and come on over to Catch The Bug To Show us some crafting goodness!

For this round, I've made a spring card.  Don's you just love this fold! My card uses the image, AKV Boy - Celebrate, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored With Promarkers. I used a large flower with a gemstone center, to embellish. More gemstones were used to the right side of the image. I finished off with a pink handmade bow. The sentiment is punched with oval and scalloped oval punches.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #79 Song Inspired (Happy Birthday) at Deep Ocean Challenges
Challenge #5 Anything Goes at Ditzie Digi Designs
Ribbons And/Or Bows at Di's Digi Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment