I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer Rain, Go Away



It's Challenge time, again, at Catch The Bug! Time sure flies by, doesn't it?! As our theme, we have an inspiration photo for you, this week. Check out the inspiration photo and then link up to show us anything it inspires you to create. As always, there are lots of awesome prizes up for grabs, from Bugaboo Stamps, so be sure you link up with us at Catch The Bug.

I've created my card based on all the summer rain we've been having this year. My card uses the image Rainy Day Bears - Rain Rain, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I decided to challenge myself and try to create a card using on designer paper. Boy, was that a tough one for me. because I love, love, love my paper! LOL! I used a blue cardstock panel embossed with clouds. Behind the image, I used a strip of blue mesh, to add texture. I've used yellow metal brads and metallic raindrop shaped gems to embellish. The sentiment is punched with circle and scalloped circle punches.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #269 Photo Inspiration (Summer Weather) at C.R.A.F.T

1 comment:

  1. this is such a cute card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete