I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Treats Make Sticky WIngs



Well, I'm baaaaack, with news of our new challenge, at Lacy Sunshine! Can you believe summer is almost over?! Wow! Time sure has flown by, hasn't it?! Anyway, our challenge theme, this fortnight, is.... Summer! A perfect theme, isn't it? Ready to show off your summer crafting mojo with us?! Come over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and link up your creation with us! Remember, there are Top 3 spots, a guest designer spot and a random winner to be drawn, so lots of chances for prizes to be won!

My card uses the image, Lil Scoop, from the Sticky Wings line of digis, by Lacy Sunshine, colored with Promarkers. I went with summery colors and a flower print. All papers are from my stash.  A friend talked me into buy a beginners paper quilling kit, so I tried my hand at quilling this flower and vine, for embellishing the card.  Not bad for a first attempt, right?

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #23 Anything Goes at Crafty Girl's Challenges
August Anything Goes at Crafting By Designs
August Anything Goes at A Girl Who Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment