I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When You're Feeling Froggy



This cute little image cracks me up. It is from MelJen's Designs! I love her images and sentiments. Frogs are one of my favorites for some reason, and this reminds me of how my dad and brother used to go fishing a lot, when my brother and I were growing up. This card was made with a few challenges in mind. I figure it could also be used as a male card, since I didn't use girly colors. (That is so outside of the box for me). I'm trying to push myself to do more cards that would be suitable to send to males. I used skittles on the card, as an embellishment. Sketch is from The Town Scrapper/Humble Pie Stamps. The photo corners are made with a punch by EK Success.


I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Featured Stamper at Meljen's Designs
Sketch Challenge at The Town Scrapper
You Crack Me Up at The Sisterhood of Crafters
Anything Goes at Dare You To Digi Stamp
Anything Goes at Crafty Ann's
Male Card at Stamping For The Weekend
Challenge #17 You're On My Mind at Simple Doodles
Week #40 Masculine Card at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle
As you Like It challenge at Whoopsi Daisy
Challenge #26 Get Personal at Sweet Stamping
Week #19 Brown & Another color at PaperPlay
Challenge #34 Punches Or Die Cuts at Creative Inspirations
Photo Corners Challenge at Totally Stampalicious
Challenge #10 Outdoors at Cards For Men
U is For Unused Stash at ABC

16 comments:

  1. Love the image used and the dp - fantastic. Thanks for joining in with us on Sweet Stamping Challenge Blog.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This images is brilliant! Love the card you've made with it too - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic...love MelJen's Designs...very clever use of photo corner's too...AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love the frog! Thanks for playing at SSDS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Sammi. Good luck in the challenge over on Cards for Men.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny little image, love this card. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! You made another great card! Thank you so much for playing along at Sweet Stampin again. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love this great image too love the colurs on this many thanks for playing along with my challenge at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend, you are making some of the cutest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blue frog :-) Thank you for joining in the Meljen's Designs featured stamper contest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL oh i love this image, just put a big'ol smile on my face!! thanks :)
    so glad you shared this with us on SD :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Meljen images. wonderful job. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another adorable card. Thanks again for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

    ~Sweet Stampin Guest DT Chelsea~

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fun image -Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! I love the cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next month challenge.
    Hugs,
    Rleen

    ReplyDelete