I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Blog Hop Winner!

Whooo Hoo! I have drawn a winner from the comments left on my blog for the Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Blog Hop.

Unfortunately, there were issues with blogger during the hop and some people were unable to leave comments on some of the blogs, after numerous attempts. Mine was one of those blogs. Some hoppers emailed me though, with thier comment, so those were including in the random draw from all the comments on my blog.

So, without further delay....

The winner is ......................

*Drum Roll* ............................

Kris/Madaboutpooh


You've won the Skelekinz Cupcake image, By Bugaboo Stamps, that I used for creating my card!

Congratulations, Kris!

2 comments:

  1. yay, I can finally post on your blog..

    Thank you so much for my digi image..not got this one..

    When I've made a card with her I'll let you know...

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Kris! I can't wait to see what you create with her!

      Delete