I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Announcing My Bugaboo Blog Hop Winner!

Hello everyone!

Hope you had a great time with the Bugaboo Stamps Blog Hop and week long Celebration this past week!  As mentioned in the blog hop post, one lucky winner was going to win the image I used on my project, just for leaving a comment on the post! yay!

Are you ready to hear who the winner is?

Drum Roll Please....

...........................................


.......................................................


................................................................ MiamiKel!


Whoo  Hoo, Girl! You're the lucky winner of the Roses Block Image from Bugaboo Stamps!

Please email me to claim the prize.  If you already have the image, let me know and we can get you something different from the store!

Congrats, MiamiKel!

..

..

No comments:

Post a Comment