I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oh Boy! What A Bundle Of Joy!



Thursday is here and that means another Oldie But Goodie extravaganza at Catch The Bug! We have brought some older images back into the limelight, today, and are showing them off! Come check out Catch The Bug for more Oldie But Goodie Inspiration!

Today, I have a baby boy card to show you. My card uses the image, Hang In There - Cow, by Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I used these adorable gemstone footprints and handprints, to embellish. The sentiment is punched with circle and scalloped circle punches.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

RCC#91 Party Time at The Ribbon Carousel
Challenge #176 Baby at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog
Blue and White at Crafty Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment