I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life's A Beach!



Time to take a break from the creepy creations, and remember that it's summer!

This little girl is enjoying the summer weather. The girl image is called Flip Flops and is from Stitchy Bear Stamps. Isn't she cute?! She reminds me of one of those Bathing Beauties on the old TV Show, "Baywatch." All items for this card are from my Stash, except the image is new to me. I made this card, along with one other, for a DT challenge, and only the one was used, so I figured I would post this one here so I could still share it.

I really like the colors turquoise and teals but I'm not sure I like it with the coral color. Coral is kind of a strange color.. it doesnt really go with a lot of things. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye. The sun image is pop dotted for dimension. I don't remember where the sun image is from. I got it as a freebie back before I was smart enough to realize that I should file my digis under the name of the Designer so I could give them proper credit. If anyone knows who the designer is of the sun image, please let me know, so I can give proper credit.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #61 Life's A beach at Stamptacular Sunday
Challenge #15 Use Something New at One Stitch At A Time
Challenge #4 Layers at Sundays With Crissy
Challenge #93 Summer Delights at Cupcake Crafts
Challenge #2 Splish Splash at Sophisti-Cats
TV Show Inspiration at Totally Stampalicious
Challange #22 Least & Most at Crafty Cardmakers
Fun, Fun, Fun at Papertake Weekly
Challenge #93 Summer at Everybody-Art
Challange #63 Beach Theme at Creative Inspirations
Challenge #97 Summer at Stampavie & More
Challenge #106 Faces at Rainbow Lady's
Challenge #35 Red & Black (May use other colors) at Crafty Catz
Digi Day Challenge at Stamp Something
Challenge #40 Summer/Travel at Stampin For The Weekend
Anything Goes at Daisy Doodles
Challenge #5 Anything Goes at Busy Beauties
Challenge #1 New at Craftalicious
Summer Kickoff at Diedrich Dare

26 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a pretty card ! Love the colours and the little sun is cute ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute flip flops image on that card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sammibug, how cute you colored my image, what better than a blonde on the beach in flip flops lmao..awesome girl, thank you so much for joining our challenge at OSAAT - good luck hun

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is just gorgeous love the colurs and detail on this,many thanks for joining us over at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does go together very well, I think the two colours compliment each other. I thought I had clicked on your pirate card when your header came up lol, well done on entering twice with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Wish I looked that good in a bikini, lol! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright summery card, it's beautiful. Thank you for joining in the fun at SFTW

    Hugs x

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this all summery. Thanks agin for your entry Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours you have used on your card despite you not liking coral (who invented that? lol) Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at SAM.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticat this week. Please come play with us now at Craftalicious !

    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I love the summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been busy! Gorgeous card, cute image.
    Thanks so much for playing again in our first challenge at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wonderful card, beautiful cute image and fab colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute and fun! A wonderful card for a Summer theme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of fun on this card
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a sweet card, and gorgeous image

    Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at Craftalicious

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicous for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    could you please delete my first comment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So bright and cheerful! :o)

    Thanks for joining in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, mission accomplished, she's not creepy AT ALL, such sweet colours and patterns here and super cute image to boot!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very summery, wish I was on the beach. Thanks for joining us on our very first challenge at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card. Such a cute image and such a cute sun too! I'm no good with digi images (no good with computers in general, lol) so those who use them always amaze me.
    Jack (Crafty Cardmakers)

    ReplyDelete