I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let's Take A Photo Tour of My New Craft Cave!

Hi everyone!

I'm so so excited, to say that I have finally finished with my new craft cave! Whoo Hoo! Too bad I have to work tonight! I'm so anxious to get in there and start playing and creating!

I decided to post some pics here on my blog and take you all on a photo tour! So, here we go!

Here is the view when you open the door, standing in the doorway:




Here, you can see my paper racks. The papers are sorted by color and shades of color for the solids, and then the patterned is sorted by holidays, occasions, stripes, polka dots, gingham, plaids, stripes and the rest is sorted by color. You can see the one shelf over on the wall that has my bling sorted into boxes, and my flowers sorted by Color. I have another shelf on the other wall (not shown in pics) that shows all my cases of stamps.



Here, you can see my ink pad storage (just for the larger ink pads), my stickles, and some of my punches.



Here are my most used punches, on the wall, my musical entertainment, vagabond, Cricut Imagine and a section with paper stacks.


In this pic, you can see my work table, and the drawers under it where my scraps are sorted by patterned, black and white and solids. The blue tote in the floor is a travel embellishment tote that I take with me for crops and crafting with friends.



On my door, I have ribbon racks and a magnet board where my Spellbinders are. (Sorry, no pic of that. This post is already pic intensive as it is!

Hope you enjoyed the tour of my new craft cave! I'm so excited about it, I just had to share!
I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Challenge #42 Share Your Craft Space at Deep Ocean

6 comments:

  1. Wow Sammi ... and I thought I'd loads of stash. Looks brilliant and hope you enjoy creating there. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh this looks like a fab place to play, bet it won't stay this tidy though LOL.

    Love your paper racks and the way you have popped your scraps into an iris cart looks like a good way to use them.

    Enjoy playing on your new space, you are already so damned clever it will only serve to boost your creativity even more :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I'm really going to try and keep it clean and organized, Mandy, although I admit that I really do love to spread my creativity all around, when I craft! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is what I call a work room! I'm definitely showing this to my hubby. Not that I can ever have anything this nice, but I can dream. Of course I could buy a storage box at a time, too. I already have one of the paper stacks. Thank you for your lovely comments at my blog. I know I need to post cards more often, but I've been in a blue, dry spell. Hopefully I'm pulling out of it now. I've got a couple more baby cards to do, a couple of miss you cards and several anniversary cards coming up. Your work is outstanding, too. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I must say I'm envious of you all having such pretty workstations! Now I don't know if it is like this for you but for me it's typical american, a SAHM and an own workstation in the house, only time I don't like beeing Swedish ;) Now I have my own workstation in our homeoffice but not to been shown in a photo, hihi.
    I just love your creations, have seen your name out there in the challenges and have been inside and checked you out before, now I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! i'm jealous! enjoy!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete