I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It's a Pirate Teddy!



It's new release Tuesday, at Catch The Bug! Are you ready for adorable! Check out the new release, Pirate Bear, that I have to show you! Don't you just love him!  For more creative goodness featuring this adorable little guy, check out New Release Tuesday at Catch The Bug!

Oh, Oh, and if you just can't resist snatching this cuteness up for yourself, he is available for purchase in the Bugaboo Stamps, store! Get him for your very own! You know you want to!

My card uses the new release image, Pirate bear, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. All papers are from my stash.  I wanted to be different, so I stayed away from "Pirate" type colors or fall colors - And this is what I came up with. (Not bad from working from my stash of scraps!) I love how the houndstooth patterns and the strips go together, with those polka dots between them, for contrast. This is a clean and simple card, designed for the guys, so no frills or embellishments, just clean and simple!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Super cute. Love the cute new image and the background papers you used.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD at Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete