I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Show Us Your Celebrations



Brrr Winter is definitely here in the states! I am already sick of snow! LOL!  Anyway, are you ready for a new challenge over at  Lacy Sunshine?! Hopefully you are and will come over and play along! The challenge theme is Celebrations.  There are lots of prizes to be had and even a guest designer spot, so come play with us! you have two weeks to link up - So you have plenty of time to put on your thinking caps! You have to be in it, to win it, baby, so get busy creating!

Also, check out the fabulous images from Lacy Sunshine. \All images you buy from the store are now available  by instant download, so buying is quick and easy! Yay!

I've done another Christmas card, today, using the image, Winter Princess Emily.  Isn't she gorgeous?! I had so much fun creating with her.  She is so pretty and elegant - That I wanted to try to create a card that was elegant, just fitting for Emily.  Hopefully I've accomplished that, with this card.  I used pretty blue papers from my stash. I love the striped paper, with the silver foil accents.  I used glitter to add sparkle and shine to parts of Emily's dress and rows of tiny blue pearls outlining three sides of the image, to add elegance.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Inspired By: Christmas at Creative Inspirations Paint
Christmas at Digi Sketch Challenge
Challenge #70 Winter Wonderland at Artistic Inspirations

2 comments:

  1. Simply Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge. Good Luck =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr! Winter is here! -10 at my house! Your card is very, very pretty! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint. Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete