I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ladybugs and Daisies



Happy Tuesday, bloggers! Did you know its new release day at Bugaboo Stamps?! That means awesome new digis in the store, and lots of New Release inspiration for you over at Catch The Bug. COme ovetr and see the awesome creations by the design team, and be inspired!

I have a birthday card to show you, today, done in fun colors, with lots of added girlyness!  All papers are from my stash. I used the newly released image, Ladybug Daisy Vase, from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Promarkers. I used some fun ribbon trim across the center of the card, then emebellished with some pearl flowers. I mixed in some pink pearls, too, for extra color. The sentiments it by Sentiments 4 You and is punched with an oval punch.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenge #4 Anything Goes at Paper Nest Dolls

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love all the bling you added. I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for details when you get time.

    ReplyDelete