I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 12, 2019

This Life Is Pretty Amazing



Growing in Unity week (GIU) day 5! My last day! And the sentiment on today's cards is perfect for today - As this has been an amazing week. It also reminds me of how lucky I am to have the life that I do - Sure, It has its ups and down, like any, but overall, I've had a good life and am thankful for it every day.

Today's card uses.... yes, you guessed it, Another stamp from the 5/18 Kit Of the Month, (KoTM), Open Sky, Deep Ocean, from Unity Stamp Company. I decided to use the kit every day this week, (Except the first one) because I love it so much! The possibilities with this kit are endless!  The stamped image is colored With promarkers. I used green pearls to embellish. All papers are from my stash.

Have you commented on all 5 of my GIU posts this week?! I hope so, because I'm going to be giving away a Unity Stamp Company grab bag to some lucky ducks who've commented every day this week! You still have a couple days, left, to comment, if you haven't already, so get to commenting!

Thank you so much, to all of you who've stopped by this week and commented on my posts! I appreciate it so much! It's such a good feeling when people comment om our expressions of creativity. Thank you, also, to Unity Stamp Company, for the Opportunity to do another Growing in Unity (GIU) week!

17 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a great week. Your layered cards are all wonderful. I love this moon image and the orange theme is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A flowery moon?! I absolutely love it!! And you've colored it beautifully. Another pretty creation. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us this week; I've loved every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAbulous card. I have enjoyed this amazing week of inspiring projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. 🙂❤ Great color choices for image. Looks perfect with the patterned papers. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great week, I have loved all of your cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the week. I love how you mix your background colors, I never seem to like mine but I love yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card! I've really enjoyed your GIU week. I've gotten some great inspiration from the beautiful way you use patterned paper & layers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute. It was fun this week seeing all the ways to use stamps from that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the beautiful cards! I loved looking at all the different bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the layering and colors! Thank you for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card with a wonderful sentiment. Every day is a blessing for me, too. Thank you for sharing your talents this week. I have enjoyed your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous design!! Love this one, too! Amazing week!!

    ReplyDelete