I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 21, 2011

Look At My Support Bra!




Once again, it's challenge time at Craft Your Passion! The theme this week is Thank You, or Show Your Support. Come on over and play along with us! Our sponsor, this week is the fabulous Melissa Jenkins, at Meljen's Designs. You could win some fab digi's from Melissa!

Gee, I most love polka dots and pearls, today! I went with a very simple look for my card. Mostly because I wanted to show off this cute image. One of several that Melissa was kind enough to give the DT to work with. The image is called Little Brazier. I just fell in love with it when I seen it. Gotta love a good support bra! The image is colored with Promarkers. The digi papers are from Floppy Latte Designs. They're actually scraps from my stash, from previous cards. The sentiment is computer generated. I cut those little banners by hand. I'm sure you can tell, since they aren't the straightest cut in the world! LOL I used pearls on the bra to add a little bling.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Challenge #39 Spots and Dots at Fresh Brewed Designs
Challenge #20 Two Tone at Creatalicious
Challenge #50 Dots at Meljen's Designs
Photo Inspiration and Texture (Pearls) at Crafts And Me
HSC2: Channeling Your Inner Movie Star at HotSpot
Challenge #51 Anything Goes at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
I See Dots at Guylou's Inimitability
Challenge #83 Anything Goes at Paper Cutz
Challenge #47 Hot Stuff/Warm Colors/Sunshine at Phindy's Place
Birthday or Thank You at Fairy Knoll
For A Mum Or Special Lady at Craft Your Days Away
Challenge #28 Inspired By A Song (Thank You For Being A Friend) at Crafty Emma's
Anything Goes at MyGrafico
Challenge #19 Black, White And ??? (Red) at Woodware USA

16 comments:

  1. Awesome card... great idea!

    Thank you for participating in Fresh Brewed Challenges this week! I hope you'll do so again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, just love those papers together!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I got a bra like that and love how you have coloured it
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun gorgeous card I love how you have arranged the sentiments and the wonderful design papers
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this card. It's very pretty!!!
    Thank so much for joining our challenge at Meljen's Design Team & Challenge Blog this week.

    Greetings, Katja (Meljen's Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool card. love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Guylous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, great sentiment with the bra image. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Take on this, Love the sentiment matched with this image. I really like the gingham matched with the polka dots. Thank You so much for sharing your creation with us at melJen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous, thanks for joining in this weeks Fairy Knoll Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card, love how you've laid out the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Sammi.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sentiment with that image and very cute papers! Thanks for joining us at Guylou's and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL,love the image and design!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete