I'm On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hug Me



It's challenge time, again, at Catch The Bug, and this time, we have a Recipe Challenge for you! This week, we want to see you use at least 4 layers, flowers and ribbon.  Oh now don't worry, its easier than it sounds trust me! Give it a try - You'll see - You can do it! Come over, link up your creation at Catch The Bug and take your shot at being one of our lucky wiunners!

I made a girly girl Birthday card, this time.  My card uses the image Girl Teddy Hug, from Bugaboo Stamps,
colored with Promarkers. Pink trim has been added below the image, across the bottom. I've used black and clear gemstones on the trim.  Gemstones have also been used as the flower centers.  The sentiment is by Sentiments 4 You and is punched with oval and scalloped oval punches.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Anything Goes at Paper Crafting Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment